He is responsible for analyzing the data collected on the field so that management can use it for planning. The Data Presentation Manager is responsible for overview and carrying out data management tasks of research projects.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Formulate, implement, and enforce proper data collection policies and procedures.
- Train reporting agencies on data collection tools and equipment.
- Implement quality control activities.
- Develop and implement data management plans
- Oversee data management work performed by project volunteers and partners
- Ensure data system (Research Tool) is operational
- Manage data entry works/teams
- Troubleshoot data submission errors and data error issues
- Perform and document procedures for data preparation including data cleaning, standardization and analysis
- Be responsible for quality control procedure (including , but not limited to, random phone calls to check visits, and also checking data entry quality)
- Regularly back up data
- Ensure data management procedures and projects have set timelines and meet established deadlines
- Data reporting and analysis
- Understand and ensure privacy law and standards
- Produce weekly, monthly, annual data reports
- Develop ad-hoc reports as necessary
- Assist in defining and/or creating data listings, summary table validation, data specifications and/or process data transfers in preparation for statistical review and/or data management audit
- Participate in the preparation and presentation of data, when applicable
- Assist in developing means to correct the problems
Qualifications & Requirements
- Must be a confirmed member of the organization (IMDID)
- Must be a resident of any of the operating countries of IMDID
- Working knowledge of project research database applications
Essential Skills & Qualities
- Highly motivated, willing to learn, good team work, service-oriented and able to work under high pressure and within a limited time frame
- Professional use of personal computer utilizing word processing, spreadsheet software programs
- Applicable knowledge working with statistic databases
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent English (written and spoken) as preference
Interested applicants should send an application letter together with a CV in English to the following address with the subject title “Data Presentation Manager Application”, no later than the deadline stated therein. The detailed Job Description is available upon request. Only short-listed volunteers will be contacted for interviews. The application will not be returned. Electronic application is acceptable.
Applications should include:
- A cover letter including a response to each of the selection criteria
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae
- The names and contact details of three referees, including Country Director
Send applications by email to
Angela Adzika (Ms)
Administrator, International Office
Email: [email protected]
|Job Category||DATA PRESENTATION MANAGER|